53233 Runboat Circle
Frisco, NC 27936
Cottage name “Nancy’s Fancy”
IMPORTANT COVID-19 Policy changes for 2021:
New Beach House Policies:
While we understand all these new rules may be irritating it is what we must do to help protect all. Should you feel you’d rather not deal with these policies there are some other options for lodging on Hatteras Island please look into those.
- The rooms are only for customers who will be diving on the Under Pressure. Non-divers are not allowed to stay at the house.
- All Guests are asked to wear a face cover when entering the house and around others.
- Please make sure to maintain Social Distancing while in the Beach House and outdoor deck areas.
- The Beach house will be disinfected prior to guests arriving.
- There will be paper towels and disinfected spray bottles in each bathroom and in the hallway for guest to use to disinfect after each use of the bathroom and any common areas.
- No guest will be allowed on the upper level (main living area/kitchen) due the small space and to allow the Captain and Crew to have a space for Social Distancing.
- The beds in the bedrooms will only have sheets, one pillow, and a blanket on each bed. All additional pillows and bedspreads have been removed.
- We will have a coffee machine (Keurig) in the entry hall along with Maxwell House K-cups, cream & suger. There is also a mini-fridge and small microwave for guests to use. Each guest must provide their own reusable coffee cup and any food/drink.
- Please avoid touching things unless necessary and use the provided disinfecting spray to clean after you use the bathroom and the new coffee/mini kitchen area.
- We will have a picnic table and dining utensils stored in the bottom level for guests to use if they want to cook-out. We will have a Rubbermaid bin already prepared with paper plates, individually wrapped dining utensils, aluminum foil, and grilling utensils.
- All Charter trip leads are responsible for assigning rooms (with a max of two people per-room) and to arrange room sharing if desired.
- Check-in is 5 pm / Check-out is 11 am
- Each room has a theme name. Seashell (Two twin beds), Seashore (one twin / one full), Sealife (queen bed and a rollaway bed in closet, if needed)
- Each room is $90 per-night plus Dare County (6%) and State (6.75%) Taxes. If you wish to share a room it is up to you to make those arrangements thru your Charter trip lead.
- If someone wants a private room it is still $90 (plus taxes) a room.
- Rooms must be paid separate from the Dive Charter. Please pay by check or have correct change.
- Credit cards are not accepted.
- If the Under Pressure cancels early you may cancel the rooms.
What is provided at the Cottage?
- The house has three levels:
- Top Level (Kitchen and Great Room, Owners Bedroom) - NO ACCESS for 2021
- First Level (3 Bedrooms: 2 rooms with Twin beds and 1 room with Queen bed, and the Bathrooms)
- Lower Level (the “gear locker”)
- Bed linens are provided; there is no turn down service or maid service.
- Toilet paper is provided.
- There is a Keurig machine available to use, Maxwell House K-cups,cream & suger will be provided. Bring your own coffee cup (due to COVID-19)
- There is a gas grill available to use and the gas is provided.
- There is a mini refrigerator to use.
- There is a charging/work table and storage room for dive gear etc. on the lower level. This is the “gear locker” room.
- There is an outdoor shower with both H&C water and decks with a view.
What is NOT provided or allowed at the Cottage?
- No towels or washcloths are provided; you must bring your own.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No Smoking or Vaping in the house. (Please dispose of butts properly)
- No food is provided; a Keurig coffee pot is availabile. Bring your own K-cups if you do not like the Maxwell House K-cups we provide.
- The Top level is currenlty not available due to COVID-19 (Captain and Crew stay up there)
- Please make sure you turn off all exterior lights when you come into the house at night.
- There is no maid service in the house, you use something please put it back, you mess it up please clean it up.
- All coolers need to be kept out on the decks or under the house, not inside the house.
- At the end of your stay please remove the bed sheet, the fitted sheet, and the pillow cases and place all inside one pillow case and leave in room. The bedspread can be left on the bed.
- Please check all drawers, the closet, and bathrooms for personal belongings. There will be a S&H charge for all items that are left and asked to be shipped.
The Top level is where Nancy and I stay and the crew; this house will be one of the nicest beach houses you will ever stay in for divers. It has an ocean view and beach access. Divers/guest who stay here we ask that you please respect the house and furnishings. Many things in the house are brand new (furniture, décor, houseware) and the bathrooms have been remodeled recently.
Hope this answers any of your questions. I will continue to add to this list of info based on questions that I get asked as the year goes on. I think it will meet and exceed your expectations, which has been the case so far for those who have stayed here.