2021 season is here!
Contact Capt JT at 757-537-6524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Under Pressure is located in Hatteras,
NC at Hatteras Landing Marina
Under Pressure Dive Policies for COVID-19:
- All Dive Crew & Guests are asked to wear a face cover while in the cabin and around others.
- We will be taking everyone's temperature before you are permitted on the boat.
- Please fiil out and print the Under Pressure Waiver Form prior to arrival. Hand your completed waiver form to the Under Pressure mate.
- Please have your certification card out and ready to show. Don't forget your Nitrox c-card, if you are planning on diving Nitrox and requiring fills from us.
- Please have all your dive gear (excluding tanks) inside a gear bag or bin upon boarding the Under Pressure dive boat.
- Please practice Social Distancing while on the boat. Scuba tanks will be spaced on the boat to help with this.
- We encourage everyone to bring their own reusable water bottle or water bottles.
- Please remember to bring a towel, snacks or lunch, and personal disinfecting products.
- Marine Head - Please remember that no paper towel products or wipes are to be placed in the toilet. There is a trash can in the bathroom for those products.
- Please do not spit in your mask or on the deck of the boat. If you do not have Defog solution, we will only have fresh water mask rinse bottles available. The mates will squeeze water into your masks as needed. There will be NO communal mask rinse bucket.
- The Under Pressure will be disinfected throughout the day.
- End of Dive Day - ALL dive equipment and tanks must be removed from the boat to allow the crew to properly sanitize and disinfect the boat for the next day's dive trip.
- We recommend that each diver bring a personal Rubbermaid bin/tub to store their dive equipment overnight at the Beach House after you have cleaned your gear. No gear is allowed in the Beach house and must be stored either in your vehicle or in a bin/tub outside. Wet suits can remain hanging overnight to dry, but all gear must be stored back in your gear bag/box.
Tips to help keep you safe and minimize risk for exposure to COVID-19:
- Divers should sanitize their dive equipment, especially - masks, snorkels, whistles, orally inflated SMB's, BCD oral inflators, and second stages of regulators. Use a defog solution instead of spit for your mask.
- Dive buddies should not use/share the same mouthpiece unless it's an emergency situation.
- Carry disinfectant solution in your dive bag in case needed.
- Wear a face cover (i.e., face mask, gaiter, buff, bandana, etc.)
- Practice Social Distancing while at the Beach House and on the Dive boat.
- Practice proper hygiene, including frequently washing your hands, coughing or sneezing into your elbow and not touching your face.
We appreciate your help and understanding with these guidelines that we have in place for your and our health and safety.
Diving Whole Boat Charter:
The Dive Charter
includes the boat ride to and from the dive site :
- Please be at the Boat by 7:00 am.
- We depart the dock at 7:30 am.
your own beverage and food. There is a large food cooler on the boat.
Recreational charter, depth 130ft or less, 6 divers max, two dives. Divers may
bring two single tanks or one set of doubles and one pony or one stage
charter, depth deeper than 130ft, 6 divers max. Divers may bring two sets of doubles and 3 stage bottles.
the weekend charters if we can only go one day because of weather
etc. we will (doesn't matter which day).
charter: Prices vary on the wreck and what you want to do. For pricing
- Air fills or air tops
available on the boat for a fee. There is a air compressor on the boat.
- Must be a customer
of Under Pressure
- Nitrox is available! Contact Capt. JT for more information.
The Capt and crew will make every effort to reach the chosen destination
when the boat is charterd, an alternate site maybe chosen due to weather
or some other uncontrollable circumstance.
technical dives with a depth greater than 160ft and you have never dived with Capt JT somewhere or dived off the Under Pressure before an acquaintance dive with the Capt., crew, & boat operation is required.***** Deep Air
diving is not allowed. Diver is required to have certification/training
for the dive they are conducting.
you have questions, want to sign up, or wish to charter the whole boat
Capt. JT via email email@example.com
or call (C) 757-537-6524
Prices do not include taxes & gratuities
Prices may change with increase of fuel price