Please reivew the "Charter Information" page for important COVID-19 Policy Changes!
Hi everyone, hope you all are looking forward to the upcoming dive season as I am, below is the schedule for diving in 2021. The Under Pressure is no longer doing open boat seating, you must either charter the whole boat or sign up with groups that have chartered the boat. Contacts for those charters are listed so you can contact them directly should you want to go on their charters if they have space. At this time, we only accept cash or check, please pay Capt. JT or Nancy.
The mates work for tips, please pay them directly for a job well done, any money given to mates are considered tips. 15-20% of the boat fee is standard. . Updates are provided during the year and season on my FB page “JT Barker" https://www.facebook.com/jt.barker.1
Contact Information: Capt JT
Basic charter info about the boat (call Capt. JT to charter the boat):
Recreational dives - You must have the proper C-card for the depth/boat approval and mix for the dive. For technical diving you will be required to send me a copy of your highest c-card that allows you to do the depth and mix you have planned by email at least 2 or more days before the planned charter. This will allow me time to research what that card allows if not clearly stated on the card and now that the USCG is asking for a copy of the divers c-card if there is an accident, I will already have it to send with the accident report should something happen. If the price of fuel exceeds $3.25 gal. at the dock/aka marina there will be a fuel surcharge to cover the additional cost.
NO DIVE GEAR OF ANY KIND IN THE CABIN, tool boxes can be placed inside during the day.
There will be no lodging on the boat.
We can offer rooms at the beach house "Nancy's Fancy" as part of your Hatteras diving adventure, 2 night
Minimum, check out our Beach Cottage Room Rental page for details.
All weekend charters before Memorial Day weekend and after Labor Day weekend will have the option to add Friday to your charter and we will do the best two out of the three days. That way if Friday looks good, we get to go. If both Friday and Sat go then you have the option to go Sunday or Not. This must be a group decision as I can’t run unless everyone wants to go. It can be any two days or all three.
Air & Nitrox fills
Air fills are available on the boat
Nitrox fills are available
Charters in Hatteras NC
April 30, May 1 & 2 Chesapeake Bay Diving Matt Hannum email@example.com
7 - Chartered
15 & 16 Michelle Peabody firstname.lastname@example.org
22 & 23 Lynnhaven Dive Center email@example.com
29 - Chartered
5 & 6 Jay King firstname.lastname@example.org
12 & 13 Michelle Peabody email@example.com
19 & 20 Tri City Scuba firstname.lastname@example.org
10 & 11 Lynnhaven Dive Center email@example.com
17 & 18 Michelle Peabody firstname.lastname@example.org
24 & 25 Jay King email@example.com
7 & 8 Tri City Scuba firstname.lastname@example.org
13, 14, & 15 Michelle Peabody email@example.com
21 & 22 Chesapeake Bay Diving Matt Hannum firstname.lastname@example.org
28 & 29 Lynnhaven Dive Center email@example.com
11 & 12 Jay King firstname.lastname@example.org
18 & 19 Michelle Peabody email@example.com
25 & 26 Tri City Scuba firstname.lastname@example.org
2 & 3 Duncan Pinnock Duncan.Pinnock@act.nato.int
9 & 10 Michelle Peabody email@example.com
15, 16 & 17 Chesapeake Bay Diving Matt Hannum firstname.lastname@example.org
23 & 24 Lynnhaven Dive Center email@example.com
30 & 31 Duncan Pinnock Duncan.Pinnock@act.nato.int